Servings: 10 oz
- a good blender
- small kitchen scale that weighs in oz and/or grams
- meat cleaver, ulu, or other sharp cutting tool
- cutting board
- ice cube tray
- storage containers or bags
- 8 oz boneless raw chicken (thigh meat preferred)
- 1 oz raw chicken liver (or other raw liver)
- 1 oz raw chicken hearts (approximately 1-2 hearts) (or 1 oz other raw heart)
- 1/2 - 3/4 tsp human grade bonemeal powder or crushed egg shell (for powdered eggshells, air-dry egg shell then crush with mortar and pestle or in a clean coffee grinder)
- Weigh out your meat and organs. It is helpful to chop the meat into small pieces first.
- Add bone meal or egg shell.
- Add water until about the consistency of thick cream (no thinner!!). Blending up in a food processor is the easiest.
- Pour soup into an ice cube tray and freeze.
- Once frozen, store frozen soup cubes in a plastic bag or container.
Warning: Do NOT put whole tendons or bones in your blender or you will break your blender!! PLEASE USE HUMAN GRADE BONE MEAL POWDER! You don’t want to know what they put in the bone meal that they sell for pets…